Epoxy Coal TarProminent & Leading Manufacturer from Ahmedabad, we offer epoxy coal tar and epoxy coal tar coating.
Approx. Price: Rs 200 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Resistant Temperature||70-80 deg C|
|Pack Type Available||Plastic Carboy, MS Drum|
|Pack Size||30 kg|
We are the leading manafacturer and exporter Epoxy Coal Tar
Application of Coal Tar Coating:
- It is non porous have good chemical resistant.
- Resistant to: Sea Water, Tap water, De-ionized water, Hydrochloric Sulphuric Fumes, Dilute Acid
- Best before 24 months from the mfg date
- Keep in cool and dry place
Preparation of Coating:
- As a membrane coating for A.R. Brick/Tile lining
- Protective coating of pipe line
- Protection of steel concrete structure chemical factories
- Under side of motor vehicle chasis.
In order to obtain good working consistence the average mixing ratio as under:
- Epoxy Resin: 100 pbw
- Epoxy Coal Tar: 200 pbw
- Concrete Surface: The concrete/cement plastered surface shall be stable in construction free from cracks, pot holes, honey combs etc. The concrete should be cured as per for minimum of 28 days moisture free and the surface shall be dry, clean even in slightly rough, in line and level, maintaining required slope etc., The Surface must be clean sound, remove all dirt, grease, curing compounds and other foreign matter by mechanical abrasion for acid etching. Remove water dust from all surface prior to application.
- Mild Steel Surface: Mild steel surface are best prepared by sand blasting to remove all rust or scale. If sand blasting is not possible, power tool cleaning, wore brushing or abrading with coarse emery paper may be resorted to.
Mechanical Physical Properties:
- After proper mixing, Coal tar should be applied on clean dry surface by wire brush.
- Coal tar is a self hardening due to chemical reaction which occurs when the Epoxy Resin Epoxy Coal tar are mixed together.
- An initial setting in 3 to 5 hours at 300 deg C Final setting occur in 24 to 48 hours at 300 deg C Curing time 3-5 days at 300 deg C.
- Working time@30 deg C: 20 minute
- Mixing Viscosity@250 deg C: 3000 to 6000 MPa
- Specific gravity: 1.15
- Covering Capacity: 300-350 grm/per coat/m2
- Thickness: 100 micron/coat
- It is advisable to apply at least two coats to get an adequate film thickness.
- Equipment Cleaning: Equipment Hand should be cleaned before Epoxy Coal Tar begins to set, soap and water is to be used for cleaning the purpose.
- Safety: At the time of mixing or applying Epoxy Coal Tar, wear protection hand gloves, goggles and mask for protection.
- All two components are stored in cool and dry place under the roof until ready to use it original unopened (Sealed) containers.
- Epoxy Resin: 12 month at the temperature 300 deg C
- Epoxy Coal Tar: 12 month at the temperature 300 deg C
Approx. Price: Rs 50 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
ANTICORR EPOXY COAL TAR
|Coverage Area||0.6 / SQM|
|Packaging Size||10 & 30 Kg|
|Category||Floor Coating, Wall Coating|
We are the manufacturer and applicator of Solvent free epoxy coating systems. this system are characterized by thick non-porous and highly resistant films as compared to conventional solvent containing paints which give thin films with inherent porosity. Solvent free epoxy coatings enjoy increasingly wider applications, not only due to better performance but also due to lower cost per unit film thickness and freedom from fire or pollution hazards.
Epoxy Coal Tar Coating