|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kilogram|
|Net Weight||25 kg|
|Gross Weight||27 kg|
• Furan Resin Mortar
is widely used for acid resistant bricks tiles lining works as bedding jointing mortar for tanks, floor, drain, foundation, chemical reaction vessels, and neutralization pit etc.
• It is resistant to non-oxidizing acids, alkalies, salt, solvents, greases, detergents and oils.
• Furan Resin Mortar is to be used to resist hot highly concentrated alkalies, hydrofluoric acid etc.
• Resistant to temperature: 170 deg C (max.)
• Batch Num: FM/156
• Mfg Date: 21.01.17
• Use within 12 months from mfg date
• Keep in cool and dry place Preparation of Mortar:
• In order to obtain good working consistency, the average mixing ratio is 1 pbw of solution 3 pbw of powder.
• This ratio will slightly vary depending upon the temperature and working conditions.
• Prepare small batches of mortar.
• Stir the solution thoroughly before use.
• Place the solution in a suitable mixing pan and add powder in it.
• Mix thoroughly with a spatula or trowel.
• The mixing operation shall be continued until a uniform mixture is obtained.
• Make sure that all the mortar is used from the mixing pan before another batch is prepared.